Introducing the #Culturethink Challange 🚀 Are you a faculty member, instructional designer, or CTL professional? If you love all things culturally responsive, we want to hear from you!
Here’s how to participate:
1️⃣ Create something amazing: Get inspired and create unique content that represents your love for cultural responsiveness. It could be a photo, video, artwork, or even a heartfelt message.
2️⃣ Use the power of hashtags: When you share your creation on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, make sure to include the hashtag #Culturethink in your post.
3️⃣ Spread the word: Encourage your friends, family, and followers to join the fun! Tag them in your post and invite them to take part in the challenge.
🏆 The most creative, impactful, or inspiring entry that has been shared the most across social media will win a free conference registration and hotel for the Culturethink Micro-conference in Cabo San Lucas in 10th-14th, October 2023 and be featured on our social media channels! 🌟
So, unleash your creativity, share your love for Neuroculture, and let’s make some buzz together! Don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag #CultureThink to be eligible for the prize.
Hurry! The challenge starts now and runs until August 30th, 2023. We can’t wait to see your incredible entries! Good luck! 🙌✨
- Eligibility: The #Culturethink contest (the “Contest”) is open to participants who are legal residents of USA, aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, affiliates, agents, and immediate family members of Neuroculture and its affiliated companies are not eligible to participate.
- a. Participation in the #Culturethink Contest is ONLY open to individuals who are employed as adjunct faculty, full faculty members, instructional designers, and CTL (Center for Teaching and Learning) directors. b. Proof of employment in one of the qualifying positions may be requested by Neuroculture to verify eligibility.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on June 7st, 2023 at 1159m EST and ends on August15th, 2023 at 1159pm EST. All entries must be submitted within this period to be considered.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest, participants must create unique content related to Neuroculture and share it on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, using the hashtag #Culturethink Challenge. Only entries using the designated hashtag will be considered for the contest.
- Content Guidelines: a. Content must be original and created by the participant. b. Content should not infringe upon any third-party rights or violate any laws. c. Content should align with the values and image of Neuroculture. d. Inappropriate, offensive, or harmful content will be disqualified. e. By entering the Contest, participants grant Neuroculture the rights to use, display, and publish their submitted content for promotional purposes.
- Winner Selection and Prize: a. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by Neuroculture. b. The winning entry will be chosen based on creativity, impact, and alignment with the spirit of the contest. c. The winner will receive conference registration and hotel accomodations valued at 3300.00. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives. d. Any additional expenses, including but not limited to flight tickets, transportation to and from the destination, accommodation upcharges, meals, and personal expenses, are not included and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via direct message or comment on the social media platform where the winning entry was submitted. The winner must respond within 3 days to claim the prize. If there is no response within the specified time, an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: a. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Neuroculture. b. Neuroculture reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the rules or tampering with the entry process. c. Neuroculture is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries, or any other errors or problems that may occur during the Contest. d. Neuroculture reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice. e. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Rights and Ownership: a. Participants retain the rights to their original content; however, by entering the Contest, participants grant Neuroculture a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, display, and distribute the submitted content for promotional purposes related to the Contest and Neuroculture. b. Neuroculture will not claim ownership over the participants’ content, and participants will be credited appropriately when their content is used by Neuroculture.
- Publicity Release: a. By entering the Contest, participants grant [Neuroculture the right to use their names, social media handles, likeness, and any submitted content for promotional purposes, including announcing the winner on social media and other marketing materials.
- Disqualification: a. Neuroculture reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates the Official Contest Rules or engages in fraudulent or unethical behavior. b. Any false or misleading information provided by participants will result in immediate disqualification.
- Severability: a. If any provision of these Official Contest Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from the rest of the rules, and the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
By participating in the #Culturethink Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Official Contest Rules.